OJSC Severneftegazprom summed up the results of the functioning of the integrated management system and the energy management system for 2022Back to news
OJSC Severneftegazprom held an annual meeting to analyze the functioning of the integrated management system in the field of quality, environmental protection, industrial safety (IMS) and the energy management system (EMS) for 2022.
At the meeting chaired by the Chief Engineer – First Deputy General Director, Aleksey Alexandrovich Legai, reports were presented from the heads of structural divisions on internal audits, evaluation of the effectiveness of IMS and EMS processes and the risk management for the past year.
In 2022, the Company ensured the fulfillment of planned indicators for the production and sale of natural gas with no accidents and complaints from consumers and interested parties.
To implement the Policy in the field of quality, environmental protection, industrial safety and Energy Policy, the Company has established and successfully implemented goals aimed at:
- further development and improvement of production, primarily - the implementation of the strategic goal of the Company to maintain the design level of natural gas production, as well as the development of hard-to-recover reserves of the Turonian gas deposit;
- digital transformation of the processes of joint development and operation of the Cenomanian and Turonian gas deposits, taking into account the existing geological and technological restrictions, gathering, compression and treatment of natural gas for transportation (implementation of the «Digital Twin» project);
- reducing the negative impact on the environment by consistently reducing the amount of waste, emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases into the atmosphere;
- improving the working conditions of employees through the implementation of a set of technical and organizational measures;
- increasing the level of energy efficiency of production processes through the implementation of a program to replace lighting devices with energy-saving ones, effective management of technological losses of natural gas during well testing and preventive operations on the gas gathering network.
Based on the results of the meeting, the IMS and EMS of the Company were recognized as effective, decisions were made aimed at further improvement of management systems, including the development of a risk management and internal control system to ensure confidence in achieving the goals set for the Company and proper control of the financial and economic activities of the enterprise.
The integrated management system of the Company in the field of quality, environmental protection, industrial safety and the energy management system of OJSC Severneftegazprom are certified for compliance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 39001:2012, ISO 50001:2018.