Andrey ChernyshevBack to list
Deputy General Director for Economics and Finance
Andrey Chernyshev was born on the 18th of April, 1972, in Moscow
State Academy of Oil and Gas named after I.M. Gubkin, engineer-economist in the specialty Economics and Management in Fuel and Energy Sectors.
- at the Interdepartmental Institute of Professional Qualification of the Russian Economic Academy named after G.V. Plekhanov on the program “Accounting and Auditing”;
- at the Corporate Institute of Gazprom on the program “Management of the Organization”,
- study arranged by the Federal Securities Market Commission on the broker-dealer activities,
- study at the Institute of Additional Professional Education of the International Finance and Banking School in Moscow under the program “Training for Traders on Working with Corporate Securities”;
- International Management Institute under MBA program, “Master of Business Management”.
Gratitude Letter from the Head of Novy Urengoy, Gratitude for active participation in the performance of Novy Urengoy branch, All-Russian political party “United Russia”, Gratitude Letter from Yamal-Nenets regional branch, All-Russian political party “United Russia”, Gratitude of the Governor of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous district.
Andrey Chernyshev has Gratitude Letters and a 3rd degree medal from the Russian Council of Trade Union of workers in oil and gas sectors of industry and construction.