As of 4 June, OJSC Severneftegazprom Started the Innovation Projects Competion among Students and Postgraduates of the Russian Technical UniversitiesBack to news
OJSC Severneftegazprom has announced the Innovation Projects Competition among Students and Postgraduates of the Russian technical universities.
The key targets of the Competition are:
- to identify scientific and technical developments for their possible application in the Company’s performance;
- to prompt students and postgraduates of technical universities towards R&D;
- to provide opportunity for students and postgraduates to implement forward-looking projects with scales exceeding capabilities of laboratories of educational institutions;
- to apply innovative developments that are able to enhance gas recovery, provide for production with no emergencies, reduce costs and technological losses at gas production, treatment and transportation.
Students and postgraduates of technical universities can apply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org starting from 4 June until 16 November 2018.
Themes of projects:
- Energy saving, ecology and environment protection at natural gas production, treatment and transportation;
- Natural gas production, treatment, transportation and use;
- Application of innovations at natural gas production, treatment and transportation;
- Extraction and use of low pressure gas with application of innovative technologies;
- Geology, development and drilling of wells to produce gas from deposits with low permeable reservoirs;
- H&S at natural gas production, treatment and transportation.
The Competition will be finalized by 30 November, 2018. The Competition Commission consisting of Severneftegazprom employees will assess submitted innovative projects.
The winners will get awarding payments, certificates and, in case of the project is considered economically sound and feasible, it is possible to be implemented at production facilities of OJSC Severneftegazprom.
For further information such as submitting of applications, detailed procedure of the competition, go to the link: