Sustainable Development Working Group
The working group in the field of sustainable development is a consultative and advisory body and is intended for analyzing activities, developing proposals and recommendations, and reporting on the sustainable development of OJSC Severneftegazprom in the field of occupational safety, industrial safety, environmental protection and social policy.
The working group composition:
The chairman of the working group is the Deputy General Director for Development and Strategic Planning.
The working group members:
14 heads of departments responsible for various activities of the Company.
The working group issues:
- performance analysis of the Company's structural units in the field of occupational safety, industrial safety, environmental protection and social policy;
- review of proposals based on the results of the analysis of the Company's activities in the field of sustainable development in order to develop recommendations for improving the processes of the Company's activities;
- identification of essential aspects of sustainable development activities;
- determination of performance indicators in the field of sustainable development;
- discussion of the auditor’s recommendations by the results of verification in the field of sustainable development;
- preparation of documents, protocols, decisions, recommendations for consideration by the General Director and Deputy General Directors on the areas of the Company's activities in the field of sustainable development.
На заседаниях рабочей группы в области устойчивого развития ежегодно утверждаются ключевые аспекты деятельности Общества, а также показатели результативности.
2018-2019 Working Group Activity
Working Group Meeting - September
Working Group Meeting / 2019 Material Aspects Approval – November
Working Group Meeting / 2018 Sustainable Development Report Overview - March
Working Group Meeting / Working Group Results Review – June
New Order on Working Group 2019-2020 establishment – July
The meetings of the working group in the field of sustainable development annually approve key aspects of the Company's activities, as well as performance indicators.
Approved by the Working Group Meeting on 15.12.2017
Material Aspect Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Employment; - Staff turnover coefficient;
- Occupational Health and Safety; - Workplace absence rate;
- Indigenous Rights;
- Assets Integrity and Technological Safety; - Number of accidents at work;
- Energy; - Energy intensity, Energy saving;
- Water; - Total amount of water intake;
- Effluents and Waste;
- Economic Performance; - Revenue;
- Procurement Practices; - The share of competitive tenders;
- Reserves. – Raw materials base status.