ANDREY KASYANENKOBack to list
Chief Engineer – First Deputy General Director
Andrey Kasyanenko was born on 03 June 1978 in the city of Zhirnovsk of Volgograd region.
Graduation from Zhirnovsk Oil Technocal School, specialty «Maintenance and repair of oil and gas fields» (with honors).
Graduation from Samara State Technical University specialty «Development and exploitation of oil and gas fields».
- a certificate of honor of OJSC Severneftegazprom (2011);
- a certificate of honor of the Tyumen regional council of All-Russian Society of Inventors and Innovators (2012);
- a grateful acknowledgement from the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation (2013);
- the title "Professional Engineer of Russia" (2014);
- Honour Wall OJSC Severneftegazprom (2014);
- a medal and a diploma of the Public Prize of the International Fuel and Energy Association named after N.K. Baibakov (2016).
Andrey Kasyanenko is the author and the co-author of 25 articles, 27 patents and 12 rationalization proposals.