Successful development and operation of the Yuzhno-Russkoye field would have been impossible without the dedicated efforts of a highly qualified group of employees. Because the company recognizes the crucial role that effective work of personnel plays in guaranteeing high production performance, Severneftegazprom has created maximally favorable conditions for work and made the continuation of those conditions one of its priorities.
Severneftegazprom has drawn upon the best features of employment policies from other enterprises in the Gazprom Group. In social and employment policies, the company has chosen to accent an amalgam of the goals of the company and the interests of the workers.
An agreement concluded with the employee group secures social benefits, guarantees, and compensation provided to employees. Within the framework of the partnership relationship set forth in the collective agreement, those benefits, guarantees, and compensations promote the formation of a corporate spirit and lend feelings of stability, social protection, and confidence in the days ahead.
Employees of Severneftegazprom are provided a social package that includes:
- material assistance in addition to an annual paid vacation; payment of travel expenses to the vacation spot; additional material assistance when a child is born to an employee, for families with many children, and under other circumstances established in the collective agreement
- compensation for meals for employees working at objects in the Yuzhno-Russkoye field
- additional paid vacations
- payment of travel packages for employees and retirees
- extra pay when employees reach special birthdays and one-time payments to employees who are retiring to take pensions
- additional pension support
- insurance against accidents and mandatory and voluntary medical insurance
The company makes timely and complete fulfillment of its obligations to personnel under the collective agreement.
Severneftegazprom continuously strives to improve work and rest conditions for its employees. In 2009 a new office building for administration and housekeeping was completed in the village of Urengoy. The company provides employees with transportation from Novy Urengoy to and from the workplace.
Company personnel working on the territory of the Yuzhno-Russkoye field have comfortable conditions for work and relaxation. There is a modern complex that can house 400 individuals working in rotation. It contains comfortable hotel-like rooms, a dining hall, sport and training facilities, billiards and ping-pong tables, and a library with Internet-club. Construction of a swimming pool is underway.
In addition to its emphasis on providing social guarantees, Severneftegazprom has identified the formation of a highly professional and capable workforce as a priority. It is achieving that goal by offering fully paid skills enhancement training, seminars, and courses in a program it calls School for Young Specialists.
Severneftegazprom is proud of its reputation as a responsible employer that ensures its personnel of competitive wages and well-deserved social services.